Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jeff Rubin Jeff Rubin Show Opening Done and Out

Finally! Last Friday, after a month of working at the school library, days where everything went great but more ones when I wanted to throw the computer across the room, and waiting two hours to render out, TWO HOURS, I got it done!

Am pretty proud of how it turned out.
Afterwards I tweeted it to Jeff hoping he might see it. He did
AND HE LOVED IT!! He even wrote about it in his blog, my name mentioned and all! I flipped out, especially when he asked to use it for his video enhanced version of his show. Of course I said yes!

 This week's episode is the first episode with it at the beginning, or more specifically at 1:02 where the episode really starts.The episode is about Jeff, Pat Cassels, Sarah Schneider, Dan Meth, and Josh Ruben doing a DVD swap.

Thanks Jeff for liking and using my work and congrats on 50 episodes!
Here's to another 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment