Thursday, June 7, 2012

To Kill A Monster and Ranger Danger At Victory's

Last friday's show at Victory's was a pretty interesting evening. I think Jon put it best "Last night was simultaneously the biggest headache ever and a super-great awesome time. Thanks to everyone who contributed to either side of that coin."
Starting with watching your friends becoming more irritated after every song (and break) from a 80's cover band playing longer than originally promised and finally ending with a song they already played. I'm sure I'll elaborate more but I'm saving it for a short story at the moment.
But once they got off they got off the stage everything went smoothly. To Kill A Monster was amazing. I had heard of them before, yet this was my first time seeing them. They seemed relaxed and fun and all their songs have been stuck in my head
Ranger Danger was great as usual. Their newest songs sound fantastic and I can't wait to get my hands on a recording. The set was a nice reward for their patience, good crowd, good sound, good lights. 











No comments:

Post a Comment